- Members are the employee, his/her spouse, and children living at home under age 25.
- For the Bronze Membership, each employee is allowed to bring two free non-member guests per day, who must be accompanied by the employee. Advance notice is required for additional non-members over the limit of two. Additional charges will be invoiced for non-members over the limit of two. Children age 4 and under are not included in the guest count.
- Members must enter and exit the resort through the electronic gates on Trout Lake Road and use the gate code assigned to them. For security and safety reasons a gate code must be entered for every vehicle passing through the gates.
- All vehicles must have a membership tag hanging from the rearview mirror or on the front dashboard, which must be obtained via your employer.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times; Pets are not allowed to swim in lakes; Must clean up after pets. There are waste bags for pet clean up located throughout the Resort.
- Speed limit is 15 MPH.
- Quiet hours are from 10pm to 8am which means noise must be kept to a minimum.
- Do not leave any trash, especially fishing lines, plastic water bottles, etc. at the lakes. All trash (no personal trash is allowed to be brought into the Resort) must be disposed of in our bear-proof dumpsters located at Sun Lake, Bathhouse, and Conference Center.
- NOT PERMITTED on LDR property: ATV’s or dirt bikes, rock climbing, swimming or boating, driving on frozen ponds, fireworks, smoking inside buildings, hunting, weapons of any kind, chainsaws.
The Resort offers 5 catch-and-release lakes which are: Deer Lake, Bear Lake, Summer Lake, Forest Lake, and Sun Lake. Please follow the catch-and-release rules for these lakes.
At catch-and-release lakes, fishing is restricted to:
- Artificial flies and lures with single-pointed barbless hooks.
- NO bait (minnows, worms, power bait and eggs, salmon eggs, cheese, etc) or treble hooks.
- Any scented flies or lures must be 1.5 inches or longer in length.
For clarification please contact a staff member.
Alcoholic beverages may only be consumed on LDR property by persons 21 years of age or older. No glass containers are allowed at or in the vicinity of any of the lakes
Chainsaw use is prohibited on LDR property. Contact LDR staff regarding any tree removal issues or branch trimming issues.
Teller County Laws
If it is a city, county, state, or federal law then it is a law on LDR property and it will be fully enforced.
All Members must always enter and exit through the electronic gate off of Trout Lake Road. For security and safety reasons a gate code must be entered for every vehicle passing through the gates. Following another vehicle through the gate is prohibited without entering a gate code. The gate does not have to be fully closed to enter gate codes for multiple vehicles. LDR reserves the right, with or without prior notice to the Member, to deny the Member access to LDR property and/or escort all Members off of LDR property.
Keep Limits for Members
Please refer to your Membership Agreement for detailed specifics on keep limits.
Citations will be issued for breaking LDR rules and these citations will be kept in the Member’s file for the duration of the membership.
Member’s Gate Code
LDR will issue only one Member gate code and one guest gate code per Membership. For security reasons, gate codes must be changed every January upon Membership renewal. Members must get a temporary gate code from the office for any other purpose other than guest entry, i.e.: mobile RV, propane refills, etc.
Not Permitted on LDR Property
The operation of ATVs or dirt bikes, rock climbing, sledding/tobogganing / inner tubing, fireworks, bonfires, smoking inside buildings, hunting, or firearms/weapons of any kind. If a questionable activity is not listed, please contact LDR staff for clarification. Walking, hiking, bicycling, etc., on any part of LDR property with exception of established roads and trails that are maintained by LDR.
Resort Speed Limit
The speed limit for all roads on LDR property is 15 MPH. If you or your guests are caught speeding, a fine may be imposed.
Members are not permitted to bring in their outside personal garbage for the purpose of disposing of it at LDR. Only personal garbage created at the Resort is permitted to be disposed of. Additionally, Members are not to leave any electronics, carpets, rugs, or tires on LDR property, violators will be prosecuted. Littering will not be tolerated on LDR property. LDR has provided four bear-proof dumpsters for Member use, two located at Sun Lake (summertime only); one located at the bathhouse (summertime only); and one located at Jackie’s Way for year-round access. To keep trash from attracting the bears, note that the bar on the bear-proof dumpsters is to block the bear. Please use the D-link clasps on top to access the dumpsters.
The cutting of standing trees is strictly prohibited on LDR property. Removal of firewood from LDR property is prohibited.
Vehicle Hang Tags
Once payment is received, the agreement is signed, and a current RV registration is on file, LDR will issue two-member vehicle hang tags, and six guest vehicle hang tags which must be hung from the rearview mirror or placed on the front dashboard. Additional member vehicle tags will require proof that ALL vehicles are registered in the Member’s name. In the event, the Member fails to provide the guest with a guest vehicle tag the guest may be asked to leave LDR’s property. Any vehicle found on LDR’s property without the proper vehicle tag may be fined and/or towed at the owner’s expense.
No Swimming in Lakes
Swimming is not allowed at any of the lakes on LDR property. Additionally, pets are not allowed to swim at any of the lakes on LDR property.
Pets on a Leash
For the safety of Members, guests, wildlife, and your pets, pets must be kept on a leash, under physical control, or in an approved fenced area at all times when on the property, including campsites. Since an electronic leash is invisible and cannot be monitored, a traditional leash is required. Pets are not allowed to be left unattended at the Resort. You must clean up after your pet(s) on LDR property.
- For the Bronze Business membership, all fish caught must be released. No fish may be kept.
- Only one rod in the water at a time and it must be under the personal control of the fisherman.
- A Fishing Activity Report must be filled out for all fishing activity. Forms are located throughout the LDR property, to include the electronic gate. Please indicate your full name and the business membership name when filling out the form.
- At Catch-and-release lakes, fishing is restricted to artificial flies and lures with single pointed barbless hooks. No bait (minnows, worms, power bait or eggs, salmon eggs, cheese etc.) or treble hooks. Any scented flies, lures, artificial minnow must be 1.5 inches or longer in length.